We know that when most women are looking for a personal trainer in Fishers, it’s because she needs a convenient program that works! But she also wants help with her diet, too. Plus, figuring all this out on her own is exhausting, defeating or just dag on frustrating!
"I look for things that will help, like this blog from "hurrythefoodup"..."
How to Pack a Salad in a Jar – The Definitive Guide & 21 stunning recipes to get you started on the right foot | hurrythefoodup.com
Lunchtime at work can be annoying at times. Some colleagues want to go the Italian restaurant with the unfriendly staff and their super heavy pasta dishes again. Others want to grab something from the supermarket. But it’s a little expensive and not exactly satisfying either. Yes, we’re in dire straights. And that’s why I want to show you how to make a salad in a jar (also known as mason jar salad)!
Of course, bringing your own lunch to work is not the newest idea in the world, but this way of doing it is healthy, time saving, money saving and really tasty. In theory you could prepare lunch for the whole work week in about 45 minutes on a Sunday. The only thing you need are 5 jars (or lunchboxes) and enough space in the refrigerator.
The idea is pretty simple: start with filling a dressing into a jar and then layer various ingredients like greens, veggies, rice and cheese on top. Keep those jars in the fridge until you need them. Grab a bowl and empty the jar. The dressing will then cover the whole salad. Done.
Sounds easy? Well, it is! To get you a little inspired I’ve put together a step-by-step tutorial plus 21 awesome recipes to try out! Alright then, let’s start!… Go too https://hurrythefoodup.com/how-to-pack-a-salad-in-a-jar/ ALL THE DETAILS, and they’re great
Love your body!
Alright, now you know pretty much everything about salads in a jar. It’s time for some recipe inspiration, isn’t it? Here are 21 awesome salads in a jar for you to try out!
- Rainbow Mason Jar Salad (includes chickpeas, feta & quinoa)
- Cruciferous Salad with Asian Sesame Dressing (common ingredients, different taste!)
- Mexican Salad in a Jar (includes tacos for an extra crunch!)
- Peach Tomato Basil Salad (light and refreshing)
- Deconstructed Sushi Jar (quick, easy, delicious!)
- Layered 7-Bean Salad in a Jar (for those with an extra need of protein)
- Rainbow Salad in a Jar with Hummus (the dressing is a pretty cool avocado hummus mixture!)
- Italian Orzo Salad (this recipe doesn’t follow the “classic” instructions, but we’re not set in just one way, are we?)
- Rainbow Fruit Salad in a Jar (lots of fruits and a cool yogurt dressing!)
- Paradise in a Jar Salad (another one with fruits, nuts and a lemon yogurt dressing)
- Mason Jar Zucchini Pasta Salad (if you’re into zoodles!)
- Wheat Berry and Blistered Tomato Mason Jar Salad (deffo a fancy pants version)
- Pesto Pasta Salad (a classic)
- Chopped Black Bean and Corn Salad (the ingredients fill exactly 5 jars)
- Asian Noodle Salad Jar (the dressing looks awesome!)
- Summer Sunshine Salad in a Jar (lots of fresh veggies)
- Guacamole Mason Jar Recipe (very light as is. You’ll need some bread with it I think)
- Quinoa Pear Spinach Salad in a Jar (definitely a refreshing combo of ingredients!)
- High Protein Salad in a Jar (lentils do the trick here)
- Sprouted Spring Salad in a Jar (easy, filling and quickly put together)
- Wheat Berry Apple Salad in a Jar (with body, sweet, tangy and sour. Cool combo!)
Go to www.hurrythefoodup.com for the detailed recipes, or stay here and be inspired by the combinations of ingredients and build your own masterpiece